pátek 17. dubna 2009

Karyn´s new kit and WA and my FREEBIE!












































..... Karyn has a new kit - Oh, Baby! and a new very very nice WA - Oh, Baby! Word Art. Look at them and - if you wish - download my QP made with. Please leave me some love, if you like it:-). And also don´t forgett to look at karyn´ s shop for free samples of WA sampler and Oh baby! kit.

link for downloading my QP: http://www.4shared.com/file/99386159/4dcb9ce8/ds_karyn_baby2QP.html
password: karyn



















3 komentáře:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. That is such a darling QP! Thank you!

    OdpovědětVymazat